Bruce Kratofil of BJK Research has extensive experience in market research.
As the Market Strategy & Research Manager at The Plain Dealer and Northeast Ohio Media Group, he helped support ad sales and marketing for cleveland.com, The Plain Dealer and Sun News and supported readership studies of these three brands.
Some of the tools he has used include:
- Data analysis: Excel, Access, SPSS, Qlikview, Salesforce.com and Tableau.
- Web analytics: Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics and comScore.
- GIS: Nielsen PrimeLocation, MapInfo and ArcGIS.
- Consumer behavior analysis: Scarborough PrimeLingo and SurveyMonkey.
- Advertising spending analysis: Kantar, MOAT Pro, and Media Radar.