Bruce Kratofil of BJK Research is a market researcher, economist, and writer. He can take a disorganized mass of data and use it to tell a coherent, actionable story. Get help with many types of business problems:
* Data analysis using Excel, Access, SPSS, Qlikview, Salesforce.com and Tableau.
* Web analytics using Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics and comScore.
* GIS using Nielsen PrimeLocation, MapInfo and ArcGIS.
* Consumer behavior analysis using Scarborough PrimeLingo and SurveyMonkey.
* Advertising spending analysis using Kantar, MOAT Pro, and Media Radar.
* HTML and CSS skills using Adobe Dreamweaver, Fireworks, and WordPress.
* Content creation in economics, finance, computer hardware, software.
Read the blog to see topics such as software and security bugs, the Graph of the Week, and software reviews.